"Full" backup type: Script failed for Table '<tablename>'. > Execution Timeout Expired

Hi,
from time to time (started about a week ago) I have a problem with one of my backup job, that runs every night. Sometime there is no issue, sometime the job fails with "Script failed for Table ’ '… Execution Timeout Expired. When I try it next morning run manualy, it will end successful.
Is there any way to increase timeout for this ‘stillTheSameTable’ ?

Hi Jan_Dvorak,

We added some changes to SQLBackupAndFTP that should resolve the issue. Could you please install the following version https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwr7t8126fvptdv/SQLBackupAndFTPSetup.exe?dl=0 and check if the issue is resolved?

Please let us know if it works.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alexander,

thank you. I’ll try it this week and I’ll let you know.
Jan

failed, same error, same table

• ERROR: Failed to backup “ipo” database with “Full” backup type: Script failed for Table ‘dbo.commprg’. > Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. > The wait operation timed out

Hi Jan_Dvorak,

Thank for your reply. For further investigation, we need more details.

1. Could you please send us a script you use for database creation (we need just information about columns and indexes)?
  2. Please tell us how many records in one column?
  3. What version of SQL Server do you use?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alexander,

1.I can’t, because it’s 3rd party product which creates and uses this db. But I have an access to this db via Management studio, this may help.
2. only about 1150 records
3. sql 2017 express

Hi Jan_Dvorak,

Thanks for the details. We need this information to reproduce the issue, we even do not need your columns’ names just types.