I’ve just upgraded to v12.2.11 and found out that reading logs in email notificaiton is very hard and confusing. Please tak a while and read my comments:
- Jump to the future and then go back? No info about part number so don’t know which file it reflects.
- Speed is a very nice feature
- If you’re giving it to us then why only for the first file (001 part of a backup splitted into volumnets)?
- If you’re computing performance counters than why not more details? Better message IMO would be: “Uploaded 100%, 58,594GB in 02:33:12, avg. speed 53,1MB/s.”
- Why deleting? It’s a bug or just a wrong order on the list? It does not tell anything about the reason e.g. “cleaning after failed upload” like old version did. If it’s due to failed upload then why it’s trying to delete file before ERROR message is displayed? Very confusing.
- No information which file was affected (when backup splitted backup into volumens).
- Another time travel or just no day information?
- Also there is no way to switch from 12h to 24h time format - very annoying.
- App uses at the same time 12h and 24h format, in the same email (e.g. 24h for clean task).
- I found out there is no way to change date format and time format
- You may consider using part 001, part 002 instead of using full file name each?