Hi, we are experiencing an issue with the latest version when trying to schedule local backups on a couple of our servers.
- Install latest version 12.2.10 on clean Windows server 2019 on machineA
- Setup a local backup of ms sql express to a machine on our network
- Test connection and view databases (all fine)
- Setup a second backup job to another sql instance on another machine
- Test connection (ok) and view tables
This is where we are encountering our issue, when we view the tables it is showing the local databases on the machineA and not machine2 as per the connection string. It seems to work ok for the first backup job we add but any subsequent job we add this happens. It works fine if we select remote but this is not what we want.
It is very unusual behaviour we have tried on another machine on our network and the issue persists with this version.
I have tried the older version on your site 11.3.12 and it works perfectly on this version. Can you please advise how we can get this working on latest version, as 11.3.12 is missing some of the new features we would like to avail of.