Send confirmation - smtp.gmail.com - established connection failed

Hi,

Using version 12.4.8 PRO

I am trying to send a test email using smtp.gmail.com.
I am getting an error

08:28:39.6546|ERROR|54|Pranas.Net.SqlBak.Service.SBF.PipeToApp.DesktopAppService|SendTestEmail|System.InvalidOperationException: MYEMAIL :A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. > A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 108.177.126.109:587

• I can connect to my Gmail account from google chrome

ping smtp.gmail.com - OK
nslookup - OK

The same SMTP user account works fine on my other server with sqlbackupserverandftp FREE

My OS - Server 2019 standard
no antivirus
firewall disable

Hello,

Thank you for the details.

We have double checked the issue and can confirm that all works smoothly on our side. Sorry, but the issue cannot be resolved from our side, because it’s related to Gmail settings.

Also, you can renew a one-year Full-Service subscription and use our mail servers for email notifications. Here are more details about the subscription: https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/full-service-subscription

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.