Restore Fails with the exception database doesn't exist

Restore Fails with the exception database doesnt exit and i f i create it the restore drops it and throws same exception again even restore script dosnt have drop command
iam not able to put log as attachment

please why do you have a very slow support , no direct phone , only questions which need long time to be answered

Hi William_Mutraji,

Sorry, but our community forum is a place where our customers communicate with each other to resolve various issues. We do not provide a direct support via community. To receive a direct email support from our team, please purchase a license with active Full-Service subscription

To investigate the issue you face, we need more details, please let us know the following:

1. What DBMS do you backup?
  2. Could you please describe the issue in more details and provide us with a screenshot of the issue and a full text of the error message you get?

If you have nay other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

DBMS is sql server 2016
when i try to restore last backup which is backed using SQLFTPANDBackup i get database doesnt exist exception so i create the database and when i execute again the database is dropped and i get same error

Hi William_Mutraji,

To resolve the issue, we need more details. Could you please provide us with your backup file with the first 200 strings? To make your data private, please send the file to support@sqlbackupandftp.com

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Hi Alexander
i sent you backup file to [support@sqlbackupandftp.com]
with the subject
Restore Fails With The exception database doesnt exist

Hi William_Mutraji,

Thank you for the details.

We’ll check the details you sent, and we’ll reply via email.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.