Restore error SQLBackupAndFTP License Pro

Hello. im use sqlbackupandftp. I have problems restoring data. My backup data file has the extension . sql. When I restore it, I get the error as shown in the log. can you help me. Thank you.
4/21/2024 8:40:49 PM [Error] Job execution error: T-SQL command error: GRANT CONNECT TO [ASPNET] AS [dbo]

Cannot find the user ‘ASPNET’, because it does not exist or you do not have permission. Server name: “TRUONG_SV”.

admin can you help me!

Hello truong_an_business,

It appears that you are backing up SQL Server using a remote connection. To restore a backup from a remote location, please ensure you use the same remote connection method. You can find more details about the restoration process at How to Restore SQL Server Backups | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

thank you for help me. but im can’t restore. you recep notifi: 25/04/2024 11:01:07 AM [Error] Failed to restore “THUANTPHAT_VAT_SYS” database. Downloaded files does not contains valid database backup file. flle backup THUANTPHAT_VAT_SYS.sql. you can help me?

Hello Truong_An_Business,

Could you please confirm the connection type you are attempting to use to restore the backup? It appears that you may have tried to restore a remote backup using a local connection. Could you please try using a remote connection to restore the *.sql backup?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

i restore sql remote