Reordering Jobs

Hi,

I’m using version 12.5.2 Standard, and have a number of backup jobs that run on scheduled times.

Every time I created a new job, it is added at the bottom of the list. However, I would like to reorder that list, so that I have a quick overview of the time that each of the jobs is started. E.g. I would have this:

Job Time

A 20:00
B 15:00
C 13:30
D 17:00

How can I reorder these to

Job Time

C 13:30
B 15:00
D 17:00
A 20:00

without having to recreate all of them?

Thanks,
Erwin

(PS: the list obviously is longer. Recreating 4 entries would have taken less time than writing this post… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Hello Global_Retail_Busine,

Sorry, but there is no way to do it. Thank you for the feature request, it has been forwarded to our dev team for consideration.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the answer. I understand that this is not possible via the UI, but where is this info stored? If it’s in readable form in the registry or some config file in text or xml format, it may be possible to manually change the order?

Thanks,
Erwin

Hello Erwin,

That information is stored in sqlite database C:\ProgramData\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\Db\context.db

SQLBackupAndFTP sorts all the jobs by name. To set an order in which jobs are displayed on the UI, you need to edit the “Name” field in the “Job” table.

We do not recommend that you edit this database, and we will not be able to provide you with support if you face any issues.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for using SQLBackupAndFTP.