Privilege error?

Hello!
I need help about the following error:

" [Error] Failed to backup “XXXXXX” database with “Full” backup type: mysqldump: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: A partial dump from a server that has GTIDs will by default include the GTIDs of all transactions, even those that changed suppressed parts of the database. If you don’t want to restore GTIDs, pass --set-gtid-purged=OFF. To make a complete dump, pass --all-databases --triggers --routines --events.
mysqldump: Error: ‘Access denied; you need (at least one of) the PROCESS privilege(s) for this operation’ when try…ldump: test2 has insufficient privileges to SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE sacarDePDI!
mysqldump: test2 has insufficient privileges to SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE tablaDinamica!
mysqldump: test2 has insufficient privileges to SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE trazaArticulo!
mysqldump: test2 has insufficient privileges to SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE trazaRetiro!
mysqldump: test2 has insufficient privileges to SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE seeOmitted!
mysqldump: test2 has insufficient privileges to SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE seeFee! "

I create a user, I give him all privileges to his database so he can administer it, I don’t give him any global privileges, because he could see other databases that share the host.

I configure SQLbuckUPandFTP and everything is ok.
testing I found that I can complete the backup by removing these privileges:
CREATE ROUTINE
ALTER ROUTINE
EXECUTE
ok

but if I add one of them the same error occurs again.

If any of you had this happen to you and how can I fix it.
Thanks!

Hello Luis_Benedetich,

Could you please let us know if you are able to perform a backup manually via mysqldump?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, thank you for your message.

They cannot be completed, I am doing it manually for testing.

I could only make it complete without errors by selecting the SELECT and SHOW VIEW privileges.

Now, on the other hand, I can’t get the TRIGGER privilege off in the global, if you have any experience with this problem it would be great if you could share it.

Thanks!

pd/I use translator in case you find any errors

Hello Luis_Benedetich,

SQLBackupAndFTP interacts by creating backups using the mysqldump utility. The required parameters for this utility are described at the beginning of its documentation, which can be found here: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/mysqldump.html. Unfortunately, we cannot provide information beyond what is covered in the documentation. If you have specific questions about the parameters SQLBackupAndFTP uses when working with mysqldump, you can find this information in the Advanced Logs with trace level enabled.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello Alexander.

Thank you for your reply.

I will keep trying, in the meantime I run the bachup with removing those privileges that prevent it.
Regards!

Hello Luis_Benedetich,

Certainly, please feel free to reach out to us with any issues or concerns.