Previous version downloads

Hi,

Where can I download version 9 of SQLBackupandFTP?

I have a licence up to version 9 however I have no download link available to me in my account page

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry, we do not store these very old versions (earlier than v10).

Hi Alexander,

What would be your suggest for me to reinstate my paid version?

Thanks

Sorry, we do not support SQLBackupAndFTP version 9 anymore. You can upgrade your current version to SQLBackupAndFTP version 11.

I don’t believe it is right I have to pay and upgrade just to be able to use your application again.

I have no need to upgrade to v11, v9 worked perfectly for my needs I simply don’t have a installer for v9.

From your own FAQ page:

Q: When I enter the key I receive “This license key you have entered is not valid for version …”?
A: The license you buy is valid for the current version only. It is guaranteed to work with any new version for 30 days after the purchase. After that if you want to use the latest SQLBackupAndFTP version, you can purchase an upgrade. To download the version that you own (and your keys), go to Resend page

The link given in the FAQ to the resend page produces a 404.

Yes, earlier we have provided an option to download the very old versions of SQLBackupAndFTP, but we’ve stopped doing it for security reasons. You wouldn’t expect to download Windows XP from Microsoft site, we have similar reasons to remove these downloads from ours. We do not want to be responsible for software that has not been updated in years with potential security holes.
We still keep v10 available for download, for all of the older versions - you can always find them on the web independently from our website.
Thank you for pointing us the issue at our site, we’ll correct that paragraph.

I’m trying to find 10.2.13 and I see your comment that you do keep V10. Can you please point me in the right direction?

To download SQLBackupAndFTP version 10 please follow this link http://old.sqlbackupandftp.com/download/SqlBakSetupAzure.exe

I am looking for the same thing since the latest version (12.7.13) STILL doesn’t support AWS.

Where can I download v12.5.13?

Hello Sergio_Vazquez_II,

Could you please install SQLBackupAndFTP v12.5.13 and check if it works for you?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.