Pg_dump error 13.2

Hello. I have linux server with postgressql 13.2 and I get error with backup database
Programm version 12.5.13
How to fix this problem?
P.S dont write a downgrade postgressql on linux server.

[Error] Failed to backup “postgres” database with “Full” backup type: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLBackupAndFTP\DBMS\PostgreSql\pg_dump.exe process has finished with “1” code. The error message: “pg_dump: error: server version: 13.2; pg_dump version: 12.0
pg_dump: error: aborting because of server version mismatch”.

Hi DTS,

To resolve the issue, please specify the path to your bin folder.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Hi Alexander,

This helped me solve the problem.

Thank you!

Hi DTS,

Good news! Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.

Hi Alexander,

One more question, if I buy a Standart license, can I backup an unlimited number of databases?

Hi DTS,

Yes, with the Standard edition you can backup any number of databases SQLBackupAndFTP Features & version comparison

Thank you!

Hello,

I have the exact same issue.

I want to backup my PostgreSQL database from remote Linux machine to my local Windows machine.

So in this case the path to PostgreSQL bin folder is … ?

Hi Omid,

Could you please try to connect to your PostgreSQL Server without specifying the path to the bin folder? Perhaps that will work.

If it doesn’t help then please try to download the bin file from the web, for example from: https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries

Please specify the path to the directory where the pg_dump.exe (pgsql\bin) is located.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.