OneDrive for Business Errors itemNotFound Message

We have recently started to get the odd error here and there when backing up to OneDrive for Business.

Our backup job is configured to run a full SQL Database backup every night with a differential every 15 minutes and maybe only 2 or 3 times a week we get the following error

• 6:46:26 PM : Uploading local “xxxxxxxxxx202103261845diff.zip” to remote “xxxxxxxxxx202103261845diff.zip” in folder “/SQLBackupandFTP/xxxxxxxxxx”.
  • 6:46:29 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found
  • 6:46:29 PM : Trying again…
  • 6:46:32 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found
  • 6:46:32 PM : Trying again…
  • 6:46:35 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found
  • 6:46:35 PM : Trying again…
  • 6:46:39 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found
  • 6:46:39 PM : Trying again…
  • 6:46:42 PM : ERROR: Destination error: Failed to upload “t:\temp\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup\xxxxxxxxxx202103261845diff.zip” file to “xxxxxxxxxx” folder. > One or more errors occurred. > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found > Code: itemNotFound Message: Item not found
  • 6:46:42 PM : Disconnecting from “OneDrive for Business” destination “xxxxxxxxxx”.

Any ideas on where to look to prevent this error?

Thanks
Mark Donne

Hi Mark,

To investigate this case we need more information. Could you please provide us with your Advanced Log? Here are more details on how to do it How to send Log to developers | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog

Please let us know when the log will be sent, also please provide us with your Application ID to identify your log.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alexander

I have had the Advanced log turned on for a few days now but the error has not occurred yet. I have just cleared the logs but I will leave it on for a while longer.

If the error occurs again I will send you the information you need.

Thanks
Mark Donne

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

Sure, please let us know if the log will be sent.

Thank you!

Hi Alexander

It took a little while but that error has happened again and this time we did have the debug logs turned on.
I have clicked the Send Log to Developers button and I have my Application ID, is it ok to just paste it here or is it not something that we should share publicly?

Hi Mark_Donne,

Thank you. Yes, please provide us with your Application ID so that your logs can be identified in our system.

Thank you!