this is my third error report today. Short as I can
- Just installed v12.2.11
- I’ve got 4 databases with such names: Abc, Abc_FileStore, Abc_Reports, Abc_Integration.
- I’ve got 3 jobs backingup them, all of them uploads backups to the same destination directories (local and S3).
- One of the jobs deletes files of other job. It didn’t do so in v10.x.x (see point 1 on the pic)
- This is not suppose be here. This is a file from another job and it should be managed by the other job. It’s because of a file name? I cannot change file name, your app gives file name same as the databse name.
- Please let me understand what it’s going on.
- Why it tries to clean/delete twice?
- What’s the different Cleaning vs Deleting
- Why it’s informing me twice about cleaning local backup folder?