My "Professional" edition is limited to 2 databases

Hello,

I had purchased a professional edition of the application. I also purchased the “full-service” since 2 years. Now I want to continue without the “full-service”. But when the full service subscription has expired, the application now shows as it is a “free” version, and limited itself to 2 databases. It is indicated on your “features & prices” page that when we bought a license it never expires and the full-service subscription is optional. I have a professional version of the software without the full-service subscription. The database number should not be limited. Could you please fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Bulent Baltacioglu
bulentbaltacioglu@hotmail.com

Hello Bulent,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We have checked your SQLBackupAndFTP account and found the following:

On 05/17/2018, you have purchased Professional edition version 11 with a one-year Full-Service subscription. On 05/17/2019, the subscription was renewed and expired on 05/17/2020.

Without the subscription, your license never expires, and you can use the version you’ve purchased forever. However, zero-config email service for sending backup notifications, support, weblog, free upgrades, and service down alerts are parts of the optional Full-Service subscription and require a yearly recurring fee.

Please find more details at: https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/full-service-subscription

If the application you used switched to free, please apply your license key again. If you get an error message that the license key is already in use, please click on the “remove” icon at your “My Account” SQLBackupAndFTP page at the “Used by / remove license” column. Then the license key can be used again.

remove

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for using SQLBackupAndFTP.