Manual Update Database Malfunction

Good Morning ,

I have install SQLback&ftp to a pc and I store the back up files both locally to a Nas storage and my Dropbox
account.

I have noticed the event viewer of the pc and I see the message below :
Started manually update… marked from the event viewer as Warning.

There is one issue more with the Dropbox Connection.
I have see that when the application delete many previous back up files from the dropbox , takes
the response below :
UnobservedTaskException
A Task’s exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread. > too_many_write_operations/.
_ > too_many_write_operations/._

The problem is that after some time when the users need to use the database (inserts,deletes) from an application that runs locally the database has “stuck” , taking as response , “query time out”

Have you ever notice any issue that can cause malfunction to the db that the utility is attach to?

Thanks in advance ,
Dimitris

Hello Dimitris,

Thank you for the details.

We haven’t faced this issue before. To investigate this case we need more details. Could you please tell us how often do you get this issue?

Also please make sure that you use SQLBackupAndFTP version 11.3.3. If you still have this issue please open “Advanced Log” window, and make sure that “Log enabled” is enabled, then run the backup job to reproduce the issue.

After a backup job is completed and the issue is reproduced, please open “Advanced Log” window and click “Send log to developers”.

To make your logs private, please send them to support@sqlbackupandftp.com

Please find more details at How to send Log to developers | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog

Sorry for the inconvenience.