Losing License getting back up error and i have to re-ender it

Hi,
I am using the application but once a moth i get an error sending the the back up at dropbox because the app losing the license and i have to re-ender it.
Why is this happening?
Thanks!

Hi ilias_bellos,

Could you please let us know, do you get any error messages? If yes, please provide us with a screenshot of the issue and a full text of the error message you get.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

No I am getting a mail that the back up cannot be saved in dropobox in free edition and i put again the licence number. and then again the same!

Hello ilias_bellos,

To resolve the issue, we need more details. Could you please provide us with the Advanced Log How to send Log to developers | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog Please make sure that the issue has been reproduced before sending the logs.

Once the log will be sent, please notify us and provide your App ID (“Help” > “About”).

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Epsilon backup has failed

Summary (Failed)

Job: Epsilon
Server: VM1000
Date: 1/24/2023 9:00:03 PM
Backup type: Full
Backup archive size: 0B

Next backup: 1/25/2023 9:00:00 PM - Full

Detailed Log:

• 9:00:03 PM : ERROR: Job execution error: “Dropbox” destination is not available in “Free” edition. Please upgrade or change the job settings. Server name: “VM1000”.
  • 9:00:07 PM : Deleting temporary files.
  • 9:00:07 PM : ERROR: Job "Epsilon " finished with “1” errors.

An i reimport the license and for one month i am ok… And then again. no license in the app

Hello ilias_bellos,

Sorry, but without the reproduced issue in the Advanced Log, there is nothing we can do. Could you please provide us with the Advanced Log using the instructions in the previous message?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.