License expired

Hello there,
The license I used seems to have expired, and it is not taking a backup.
what is the reason of this?
Isn’t there a one-off payment for the license?

Hi ismail_buyuk,

SQLBackupAndFTP is a standalone application. Once you bought a license it never expires, and you can use the version you’ve purchased forever. The subscription is optional and requires a yearly recurring fee. The subscription allows to:

• Auto-update the app to the latest version
  • See backup history on the web
  • Receive direct email support from our team
  • Use SQLBackupAndFTP mail servers for sending backup notifications
  • Receive alerts when your server or backup service is down

More details about Full-Service subscription.

The yearly subscription fees are:

• Professional Lifetime - $0
  • Professional - $68
  • Standard - $48
  • Lite - $28
  • Free - not available

There’s a 50% discount for the 1st year of subscription if purchased along with a license. Without it the license includes 1 month subscription only.

good evening, I bought the license when there was version 12.5.11, now I install with 12.5.12 and it tells me that it has expired: do I have to restore 12.5.11? I do not understand. thank you

Hi marco_verri,

It seems you purchased a license without the subscription. SQLBackupAndFTP is a standalone application. Once you bought a license it never expires, and you can use the version you’ve purchased forever. The subscription is optional and requires a yearly recurring fee. The subscription allows to:

• Auto-update the app to the latest version (vs staying with the version you have purchased).
  • See backup history on the web (web log).
  • Receive direct email support from our team (vs support via community forum).
  • Use SQLBackupAndFTP mail servers for sending backup notifications (vs configuring your own mail server).
  • Receive alerts when your server or backup service is down

You can check the latest available for your license at your “My Account” page in the “Actions” column.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you!