Licence only lasted one month!

Hi there

I recently paid $89 for this product and it expired after one month. It now wants me to pay another $49 dollars.

Is this site a hoax?

Andre

Seems the jobs were being reported as failing because email was not being sent. I am now using my own SMTP server so jobs are succeeding now.

Hello,

Your license never expires and you can use the version you’ve purchased forever. However zero-config email service for sending backup notifications is part of the optional Full-Service subscription and requires a yearly recurring fee.

If you do not want to use Full-Service subscription, you can configure your own email server for sending emails, as you did.

Thanks for the feedback. I was just surprised by the failed job message.

Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.

Hi Alexander,

We purchased our most recent license on October 24, 2017.

It’s been two months and it looks like the optional Full-Service subscription have already expired.

Could we have those up for the next ten months? We do plan to be using these features going forward but I don’t see why we would need to renew so soon.

Hello,

You can renew Full-Service subscription for one year. To do it please go at your “My Account” SQLBackupAndFTP page and click on the “Renew Subscription” link at the “Actions” column.