Licence is Expiring

Hello

My licence renewed month ago but i just recieved my licence is about to expire.
Anyone to check my account?

Hello Lots_Istanbul,

It seems you purchased a license without the one-year Full-Service subscription. It means that you had only a one-month Full-Service subscription, which expired.

Without the subscription, your license never expires, and you can use the version you’ve purchased forever. However, zero-config email service for sending backup notifications, support, weblog, free upgrades, and service down alerts are parts of the optional Full-Service subscription and require a yearly recurring fee.

Please find more details at: Why do you need the Full-Service subscription? | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for using SQLBackupAndFTP.

Hello Alexander,

I want you to double-check our license which is expiring on 2/24/2024.
Just like the first date of our registering to the database. I also upgrade from standart to professional v12.

Screenshot attached.

Hi Alexander or any other community moderators
Did you check my previous message and screenshot?
My license is expired today. Please fix it immediately!

@Alexander Could you please reach me through my email? Monolog is not helping our business.

Hello Lots_Istanbul,

To receive direct email support you have to have an active service subscription, otherwise you have to rely on our community forum.

We checked your license and noticed the following:

On 08/06/2021 you paid $113 purchased Standard edition for 1 computer with active one-year Full-Service subscription which expired (subscription expired) on 08/06/2022.

On 02/24/2023 you renewed a one-year Full-Service subscription for $48.

On 02/24/2023 you used the funds you paid to renew the subscription to upgrade from Standard edition to Professional edition without a one-year Full-Service subscription.

Note, that your license has not expired, and your license is fully operational, but your subscription has expired.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Hello @Alexander ,

Due to an unpredictable issues at the company we did not serve any services for last 3 months.
Now we are fully recovered any continue to our work. I couldn’t manage to reply your answer on March.

So our IT sent me dozens of email that the services needs to be back asap!

Thanks for your detailed logged data and explained as well. But still i don’t understand.

What happened in March 2023:

We paid $48 for one-year Full service subscription for Standart which the system offers us to upgrade it to Professional for $0 until next renewal, so we did. The only thing that we thought it was going to be operational for one-year but unfortunately 1 month. I checked all the previous emails received by sqlbackupandftp tool. So, could you please downgrade our services to standart and it will continue to work properly. We lost almost 2.5 months. Even we have the active standart edition subscription for year, we couldn’t send direct email to support.

Screenshot attached.

It’s super urgent.

Thank you!
Levent
Lots Istanbul
lotsistanbul.com

Hello Levent,

Yes, you are right. On 02/24/2023, you renewed a one-year Full-Service subscription for $48 for your Standard edition, and then on the same date, you used the funds to upgrade to the Professional edition without a one-year Full-Service subscription.

We have downgraded your license to the Standard edition with an active subscription. Please reactivate your license.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you for using SQLBackupAndFTP.