Job execution error: mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure. ERROR 2026 (HY000)

Hi,
since yesterday, after a automatic update to the version 12.7 on our system, we get an error by a MySQL Backup of our Server. Here is the message:

26.05.2022 10:04:40 [Error] Job execution error: mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 2026 (HY000): SSL connection error: error:1425F102:SSL routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol

We have the MySQL Version 5.7

What ist the problem and what can we do?

Greetings Andreas

After i regrade to the version 12.6.x all systems running great. Is it possible that the 12.7 have an bug?

Greetings Andreas

Dear Andreas_Ziegler,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

To resolve the issue please specify the path to your MySQL bin folder during the connection settings, a screenshot is attached.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Hi,

that works for me…thank your for your support.

Greetings
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Good news! Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.

Hi, it doesn’t work with the latest version. How can I download an older version?

Hi Francesco_de_Belardi,

We are still working on the issue. For now, you can install the previous version Dropbox - SQLBackupAndFTPSetup.exe - Simplify your life and disable the auto-update option “Tools” > “Settings”.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, works, thank you.
Francesco.

Hello,

Thank you for your waiting.

We have added some improvements to the Alpha edition, could you please install it https://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha and check if it works for you?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.