Job config overwrites database credentials of the other job

Hello,
I have problem with backup from sql. I have 3 different databases on one sql server. Every database have different user accounts and this is impossible to use one account for all databases - when I try there was a message from provider that this user allready exist).

When I have created backup jobs with MySQL server (TCP/IP) only one of them work properly because when i gave credentials for new database on that server, it was replace credentials on previously created tasks.

in ex.:
job1
server: sql.myname.nazwa.pl
user: user1
password: password1
db: db1

job2
user: user2
password: password2
db: db2

job3
user: user3
password: password3
db: db3

After this all jobs have credentials from job3, so job1 and job2 failed. When I changed credentials for job1 it was changed on all of them so job 2 and job3 failed.

Is there any way to do this?

According to your topic - each SQL server has more than one user. Please update your title to help other SQLBackupAndFTP users finding a solution to what I could call “Job config overwrites database credentials of the other job”

Hi Tomasz_Mazur,

Could you please install the following Alpha edition http://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha then go the connection settings, specify Server name like:

localhost /* any description of the connection */
localhost /* connection for the second user */
localhost /* any other connection */

and use different credentials.

SQLBackupAndFTP

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Hi Alexander,
I’ve tried this solution on allready installed version and it works excelent.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi Tomasz_Mazur,

That’s great! Thank you for your reply.

Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.