Google disc Access blocked: SQLBackupAndFTP’s request is invalid

I have 3 instalations. One is fine but with other 2 I can’t login to Google disc, even it was possible earlier. I try now to backup to another disc. This is error I’ve got from Google when browser opened:
Access blocked: SQLBackupAndFTP’s request is invalid
You can’t sign in because SQLBackupAndFTP sent an invalid request. You can try again later, or contact the developer about this issue. Learn more about this error
If you are a developer of SQLBackupAndFTP, see error details.
Error 400: invalid_request

Hello Fadil_Dzinic,

To investigate this case, we need more details. Could you please let us know what version of SQLBackupAndFTP do you use?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I answered by Email but I gues it was wrong because I did not get any answered.
Will try now here:
I have problem at two server, can not locate google disk for backup:

1. Version is 12.7.1 Lite
  2. Version is 12.1.2 Standard
    Before I was everything fine and now I can not change Google disc. Message:

I hope this will help to fin a solution.
    Thank you

Version is 12.2.9 Professional
Before I was everything fine and now I can not change Google disc. Message:

Hello guys,

Recently, Google changed its connection policy for Google Drive, which made it impossible to connect to this destination in SQLBackupAndFTP versions older than 12.7.3.

Starting with version 12.7.3, SQLBackupAndFTP contains all the necessary changes for stable work with Google Drive. To use the latest version of the application, please renew your Full-Service subscription. This can be done on the ‘My Account’ page by clicking on the ‘Renew subscription’ link in the ‘Actions’ column.

Please note that if you are using an older version of SQLBackupAndFTP with a connection to Google Drive already configured, then although everything will continue to work, it will not be possible to reauthorize the Google Drive destination or add a new one.

Thank you for using SQLBackupAndFTP.