Failed to open connection

Hi, I keep getting the error when I try connect to box.com and I am trying to authorise the pass phrase I have copied in the log file

And this is the log file;

SUMMARY:
Database ITSDryStock: Folder - Success, Box - Failed

DETAILED LOG:
10/08/2019 23:08:40 WARNING: “SBFDS7001”: Failed to open connection > The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. > Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
10/08/2019 23:08:41 Trying again…
10/08/2019 23:08:41 WARNING: “SBFDS7001”: Failed to open connection > The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. > Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
10/08/2019 23:08:43 Trying again…
10/08/2019 23:08:43 WARNING: “SBFDS7001”: Failed to open connection > The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. > Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
10/08/2019 23:08:45 Trying again…
10/08/2019 23:08:45 ERROR: Backup failed > “SBFDS7001”: Failed to open connection > The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. > Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Hi Ben_Wheatley,

You use a very old version of SQLBackupAndFTP, could you please install the latest release (version 12.2.10) https://sqlbackupandftp.com/download and check if it resolves the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Alexander thank you for the reply but that doesn’t fix my issue that I have having

as you can see this is with version 12.2.9

Hi Ben_Wheatley,

We have checked this issue and can confirm that SQLBackupAndFTP works correctly. This issue is on Box side and cannot be resolved from our side. Could you please contact Box support team to check it?

Sorry for the inconvenience.