Failed on job... Failed to clean up backups

Hello,

I have set up backups of multiple MySQL and one Microsoft SQL server. The backups are all run from the same system. The logs for each backup all have the same error when cleaning up backups:

• 7:12:00 AM : WARNING: Destination error: [#[DST-1:1001#102]]) Failed to open “\bdata01\SQLBackup\dellserver” destination connection. > Can’t connect to the network folder connection “\bdata01\SQLBackup” with “” (371857150). It’s already connected with “\administrator” (-1338907028).

And:

• 7:12:02 AM : ERROR: Failed to clean up backups of “DP2 Backup” job: #[DST-3:1106#101] “Amazon S3” destination error. > The specified key does not exist. > The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. > The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

So, it fails to clean up backups on both the local backup and on S3.

We have the newest version, as I have just set it up about a week ago.

Hello Max,

To resolve the issue, we need more details. Could you please provide us with the Advanced Log How to send Log to developers | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog

Once the log will be sent, please notify us and provide with your App ID (“Help” > “About”).

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello I am getting the same error, is there a fix for this

Thanks

de

Hi Duane_Ervin,

To investigate this case, we need more details.

Could you please provide us with the Advanced Log using the instructions in the previous post?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.