Excellent backup software! congratulate you!

First of all I want to congratulate you for the excellent backup software. One of the best I’ve ever used.

As I am DBA, I work with several databases … SQLServer, Postgresql, MySQL, Firebird. It would be a dream to have SQLBackupandFTP working with these diverse databases.

Thank you for the warm words.

We are happy to tell you that we have a software for automatic backup of your MySQL Server database and PostgreSQL databases.

To backup MySQL Server databases you can use MySQLBackupFTP and if you need to backup PostgreSQL databases please use PostgreSQL-Backup.

Александр, приветствую Вас! Сделал резервную копию базы PostgreSQL все очень даже отлично! Но один вопрос каким образом я могу восстановить базу теперь? Подскажите пожалуйста! Заранее Вас благодарю!

Hello Alexander! We have created PostgreSQL backup, and everything works smoothly! But I have one question, how can I restore the database from that backup? Thank you!

Александр, приветствую Вас! Сделал копию базы данных PostgreSQL все очень даже отлично! Я могу восстановить базу теперь? Подскажите пожалуйста! Заранее Вас благодарю!

Hello Alexander! We have created PostgreSQL backup, and everything works smoothly! But I have one question, how can I restore the database from that backup? Thank you!

Hi Alibek,

PostgreSQL-Backup performs databases backups, in the same way, as pg_dump tool. Such backups can be easily restored via command prompt:

1. Go to Postgres bin folder. For example: cd “C:\ProgramFiles\PostgreSQL\9.5\bin”
  2. Enter the command to restore your database. For example: psql.exe -U -d -f
  3. Type password for your postgres user
  4. Check the restore process