Error on Uncompressing step

Hi,

I’m getting error on restore job from One Drive for Business:

Failed to restore “XXX” database on “Uncompressing” step. > 7-zip archiver error. > ERROR: D:\SQLBackupAndFTP\downloads\XXX.7z

The same issue occurs when I choose .zip format for compressing.

My version is 12.7.17 Professional, and I used “Send logs to developer” options after reproducing that issue. Please verify that error…

Hello Marcin_Cyran,

Thank you for providing the details. We have reviewed the logs you sent, but for further investigation, we require additional information. Could you please let us know if you are able to download your backup manually and attempt to decompress it?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello,
yes I was able to decompress it manually.

Hello Marcin_Cyran,

We have reviewed your logs and noticed several network errors during the file download process.

Download fragment failed (Fragment "4", Attempt: "2")|System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.

The application attempts to recover from these errors, but it’s likely that these network issues are causing the downloaded archive file to contain corrupted data. This, in turn, leads to errors when unpacking the archive.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to resolve this issue. At best, we could attempt to verify the checksum after downloading to provide you with a more accurate error message, but it won’t address the underlying problem.

To address this issue, please reach out to your network administrator or the OneDrive support team.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.