Error DST-12:1103#101

I am doing the test with an oracle storage, only on sql server that encounters the problem.

Log:

07/26/2021 11:15 Destination error: Failed to load the file “C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL15.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Backup\Pranas.NET\SBF\8f7cf24b-2f31-4706-9141-69a10d0e7e6d\backup\test202107260815.bak” to the folder “” > One or more errors. > ${https://sqlbackupandftp.com/kb?id=DST-12:3A1103#23101|#[DST-12:1103#101]} “S3 Compatible - Custom” destination error.
07/26/2021 11:15 Disconnecting from “S3 Compatible - Custom” destination "bucket-oracle

Hi kesley,

Could you please let us know, are you able to connect to Oracle Storage using something else, for example, the S3 browser?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, Alexander.

I’m facing the same problem.
I can use S3Browser, CloudBerry and other S3 tools.

The same error occurs every time I try to connect Oracle Cloud as a S3 custom destination.

Hi fjesus,

We have checked the issue and can confirm that everything works smoothly on our side. We believe this is some kind of a network issue. Could you please contact your network administrator to make sure you have a stable connection?

Hi,

I also met this issue, but with Selectel Cloud Storage.
I’m trying to connect to it using S3 Compatible Custom.
Connection is stable, what else could causing this issue?

Hi Serge,

Could you please let us know are you able to connect using something else, for example, the S3 browser?

If yes, then, please try to set Signature version = 2.

It was a wrong configuration on the other side, now everything works.
Thank you for assistance.

Hi Serge,

Good news! Thank you for your reply.