Error: /bin/sh: 1: ./sqlpackage/: not found

ello All,

I’m working to setup Sql backup for Azure SQL DB , i’ve deployed sqlbackupandftp on ubuntu registed my VM and established a connection to the DB . But when starting a backup job a got an error

sqlbak -rj -ji 48367
Starting scheduled job “New Backup job” - “FULL”. Server “sqlbak-poc”. Account “XXXX”. App v.“1.6.17”.
The backup folder “/tmp/sqlbak/sqlbak_t/b_48367_0908114449/” has “55.653GB” free space. The temporary folder “/tmp/sqlbak/sqlbak_t/b_48367_0908114449/” has “55.653GB” free space
Backing up “sqlbak-DB” database to “.bacpac” file.
Job execution error: /bin/sh: 1: ./sqlpackage/: Permission denied

Cleaning up backups of “New Backup job” job
Handling a console command has failed. .

Can you help me ?

Hi Bilel,

To resolve the issue, please specify the path to sqlpackage utility via –update-settings

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Hey @Alexander,

Thanks for your replay the problem has been solved but i got another error related to certificate

sqlbak -rj -ji 48367
Starting scheduled job “New Backup job” - “FULL”. Server “sqlbak-poc”. Account “XXXX”. App v.“1.6.17”.
The backup folder “/tmp/sqlbak/sqlbak_t/b_48367_0914101907/” has “55.423GB” free space. The temporary folder “/tmp/sqlbak/sqlbak_t/b_48367_0914101907/” has “55.423GB” free space
Backing up “sqlbak-DB” database to “.bacpac” file.
Job execution error: *** Error exporting database:Could not connect to database server.
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 35 - An internal exception was caught)
The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

This is my connection strings

Server=tcp:sq.database.windows.net,1433;Initial Catalog=sq;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=xxxx;Password={your_password};MultipleActiveResultSets=False;Encrypt=True;TrustServerCertificate=False;Connection Timeout=30;

Could you help me to fix it ?

Bilel

Hi Bilel,

The application connects to Azure SQL databases using the sqlpackage utility, please find more details at Download and install SqlPackage - SQL Server | Microsoft Docs

Could you please try to make a dump using this tool, and if it works, please let us know what parameters you use during the connection?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.