Dropbox expired access token

Hi, how to solve that problem?

• 05:08:48 : ERROR: Destination error: Failed to upload “C:\Windows\TEMP\SYSTEM\Pranas.NET\SBF\49273328-7016-4fa6-8397-d56c8210001b\y_flow202110230200.zip” file to “” folder. > expired_access_token/…

Hi Jacek1,

Could you please let us know what version of SQLBackupAndFTP do you use?

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

12.6.3 as mentioned in private message :slight_smile:

I am also getting this message, but only on one job. I have a daily backup that runs on some Azure databases which uploads to a network folder and to Dropbox, which all works fine. I have another job which backs up local databases to the same locations, but it fails on the dropbox with “expired_access_token”. Also when I try and test the Dropbox connection from that job I get the error:

“Failed to upload “c:\Windows\TEMP\SqlBakTest–1401244859.bak” file to “” folder. > Object not set to an instance of an object.”

I am on version 12.6.3. The logs for my job just say “Destination error: expired_access_token/.”

Hello guys,

Please give us some time to check the issue, we’ll keep you updated.

Hello guys,

Thank you for your waiting.

We have added some changes to the Alpha edition https://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha Could you please install it and check if it works for you?

Once I re-authorized dropbox it seems to now be working. I’ll let it run through on a schedule tonight and then report back if it have any problems. Thanks for the fix.

Hi Chris_Hart,

Thank you for your reply.

Sure, please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.