Destination Error DST-2:1001

Hi there this is my 1st post to this forum.
i am getting an error when running Jobs on SQL Server. My version is 12.3.11 Pro. The jobs were running ok yesterday and now getting destiation error. I have added the IP of the server running the job to the destination firewall and tested the connection but still wont connect. the error is below any help or advice is appreciated with this issue.

ERROR: Destination error: #[DST-2:1001#1] Failed to open “xx.xxx.xxx.xx” destination connection. > A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. > A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond xx.xxx.xxx.xx:21

Hi Hilary_Mallon,

According to the error message you get, there is no connection with your server. We recommend you to contact your system\network administrator to check the issue. Or you can find more details about that issue on the web.

Sorry, but that issue doesn’t relate to SQLBackupAndFTP and cannot be resolved from our side.

Hi Alexander, thanks for the reply. i have got the problem fixed now.

Hi Hilary_Mallon,

Good news! Thank you for your reply.

Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.