Can't Validate the Licenense

Can’t Validate the license information. The HTTP request was forbidden with client authentication scheme ‘Anonymous’. The remote server returned an error 403 Forbidden.

Kindly help in resolving the issue.

Please update as this is in my production server.

As my database is not backed up.

Awaiting your quick response on this.

Regards,

Hi Kamal,

Thank you for the details.

Could you please clarify, do you use Proxy Server for the Internet connection? If yes, please add the appropriate settings into the “Proxy Settings” window (“Tools” > “Proxy Settings…”).

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alexander,

We are not using an proxy setting in our server, we just have a firewall and our server is behind that firewall.

Please see the screenshot for this reference.

Please assist us to validate the license as soon as possible.

Hi Kamal,

Thank you for your reply.

Please grant access to the following link https://api.sqlbak.com:443/Client/Sbf/SbfAccount.svc/secure If you will be able to open that link that will be enough.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi Alexander
Sorry for reopen this topic, but I think it would be nice to have this iformation in this thread.
What happens if the software can’t connect to the link? Will the software end working?
Thanks

Patric

Hello Patric,

SQLBackupAndFTP uses the internet connection for license validation. To activate your license you have to provide an internet connection and then the connection can be closed. But once in 60 days you still have to open the connection to validate the license.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you.

Hi Alexander
Thanks for explanation.

Patric

Hello Patric,

No problem, please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.