Backups from multiple computers

My company has ~1000 different automated systems out in the world using MS SQL Server Express ranging from 2014-2019.

Would I have to install sqlbackupandftp on every computer going to our customer? Would I need to pay for a license for each computer that it would get installed on ?

I’d like to have the program create the backup and send it to the company’s OneDrive for temporary storage until the backups get moved to our server.

Hi Jean-Luc_Abraham,

If you need to backup ~1000 different servers, then yes, you have to install SQLBackupAndFTP on all these servers.

We believe our other backup service SqlBak http://sqlbak.com/ does exactly what you need.

With SqlBak you can connect all your customers’ computers to your SqlBak account and manage the servers from one Dashboard page. All you need to do is to install a tiny tool SqlBak App on your customer’s server and set a connection to sqlbak.com and DBMS. All other settings can be made from a very convenient Dashboard page.

SqlBak has a 30-day Professional Trial so that you can test the service on any number of servers.

If you have any other questions, you can contact us directly via the following email: support@sqlbackupandftp.com

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you!