Backup to google cloud storage failing

Just the last couple of nights I am getting this error backing up to our google cloud storage… It’s been working great for a few months, and the smaller backups are still working without issue.

• 7:40:02 PM : Connecting to “S3 Compatible - Google Cloud” destination “ilandbackups”.

• 7:40:02 PM : Reading folder information by path: “\PrairieSQL”.

• 7:40:02 PM : The current destination folder is “PrairieSQL”.

• 7:58:25 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A WebException with status RequestCanceled was thrown.

• 7:58:26 PM : Trying again…

• 8:15:00 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A WebException with status RequestCanceled was thrown.

• 8:15:00 PM : Trying again…

• 8:31:36 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A WebException with status RequestCanceled was thrown.

• 8:31:36 PM : Trying again…

• 8:48:07 PM : WARNING: Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A WebException with status RequestCanceled was thrown.

• 8:48:07 PM : Trying again…

• 9:04:39 PM : ERROR: Destination error: Failed to upload "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL file to “PrairieSQL” folder. > One or more errors occurred. > A WebException with status RequestCanceled was thrown.

• 9:04:39 PM : Disconnecting from “S3 Compatible - Google Cloud” destination “ilandbackups”.

• 9:04:39 PM : Sending backup of “VendorConsole20211125” to “Folder” destination “\10.0.8.203\PrairiE\Backup\NewSQLBackup\iLand-PrairieSQL”.

I continue to get this error, only this 1 is giving me an error. The file is around 28gb

Hi Erik_Stave,

S3 on Google Cloud doesn’t support multipart uploading. Use split to volumes option to upload large backup files.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.