Backup to Dropbox now failing - Destination Error incorrect_offset

Hi
I am using SQLBackupAndFTP v 12.7.1 to backup four SQL databases. It was working fine until Sept 9th, and now it is failing for just one database

The error is: Destination error: incorrect_offset/…

The database it fails on is 45Gb, the other three are only 1GB

Can you offer a cause or solution?

Hi Scott_Webb,

Could you please try to reauthorize to your Dropbox in SQLBackupAndFTP and check if it works for you?

If you still have that problem, please provide us with a screenshot of the issue and a full text of the error message you get?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

If the version of your Dropbox is old, the file cannot be uploaded successfully. The Network connection is not stable. If there is something wrong with the network, Dropbox will fail to upload files. File incompatibility.

Hi Jameswalter,

Thank you for the information!

Hi, I have the same issue/error. Dropbox is up to date (173.4.6706) and there is enough space on both local and remote PC’s. I have reauthorized Dropbox but still no dice. any further ideas?

Hello Kirsty_Blake,

Could you please ensure that you are using the latest release of SQLBackupAndFTP and the latest release of Dropbox? Afterward, please try reauthorizing the connection to your Dropbox from the SQLBackupAndFTP destination settings and attempt the process again.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your reply.
As I stated in my question, we are using the latest version of Dropbox (173.4.6706) and I have reauthorized the connection.
Although I did not mention that we are using SQLBackupAndFTP 12.7.14 - which I think is the latest.
the main red error in the logs is:
30-Apr-23 9:18:42 PM [Error] Destination error: Failed to upload “C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL14.REDZEBRA\MSSQL\Backup\TEMP\Pranas.NET\SBF\3a84eddd-6d9a-4cb1-acde-3630b909b126\backup\Call2Field202304292000.zip” file to “” folder. > incorrect_offset/.

each attempt by the software seems to take 4 hours

Hello Kirsty_Blake,

Thank you for providing the details. However, for further investigation, we require additional information. Kindly provide us with an Advanced Log by following the instructions provided in this link: How to send Log to developers | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog. Once you have sent the log, please notify us and include your App ID (“Help” > “About”).

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.