B2 Task Cancelled

I am running 12.4.16, backing up a single DB both locally and to Backblaze B2.
The local backup is completing with no problem.

There is another application on the same server backing up to B2 (different credentials and bucket) with no issues.

The connection test for the B2 destination in SQLBackupAndFtp passes. I have also regenerated the B2 keys.

The B2 copy is failing with:

13/12/2020 23:43:56	[Warning]	Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > A task was canceled.
13/12/2020 23:43:56	[Info]	Trying again...
13/12/2020 23:57:12	[Warning]	Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > A task was canceled.
13/12/2020 23:57:12	[Info]	Trying again...
14/12/2020 00:10:29	[Warning]	Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > A task was canceled.
14/12/2020 00:10:29	[Info]	Trying again...
14/12/2020 00:23:47	[Warning]	Destination error: One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > A task was canceled.
14/12/2020 00:23:47	[Info]	Trying again...
14/12/2020 00:37:06	[Error]	Destination error: Failed to upload "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup\DIVA202012132330.zip" file to "greenstone" folder. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > One or more errors occurred. > A task was canceled. > A task was canceled.
14/12/2020 00:37:06	[Info]	Disconnecting from "Backblaze B2" destination "diva-sql".```

I’ve also checked the bucket in B2, and can see the following, could be to do with being a large file (it’s ~65MB zipped)

Hi Matt_Dwen,

Thank you for the details.

To investigate this case we need more details. Could you please send us your Advanced Log to check it? Here are more details on how to do it https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Please let us know when the log will be sent, also please provide us with your Application ID (“Help” > “About”) to identify the log.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I’ve sent the advanced log, Application Id f5fd5aa6-943f-48ab-8aa1-c5e553b6e77c.

I think it’s now resolved, and was being caused by an intermittent internet connection I wasn’t aware of, but I figure you may still want to look at the log to handle the partial failure state.

Hi Matt_Dwen,

Good news! Thank you for the log.

Sorry, but we haven’t found any unusual in the log. Could you please enable the advanced log with the Trace level and if the issue happens again, please send us the log.

Note! With the “Trace” level, a log can contain your passwords. Before sending a log to dev team please open it using any text editor and remove the information you prefer to keep in secret. You can find them by clicking the “Open folder” link at the “Advanced Log” window (“Tools” > “Advanced Log…”).

Please let us know if the logs will be sent, also please provide us with your application id (“Help” > “About”).

Sorry for the inconvenience.