Auto download fesh copy of the software

Hi
I am creating a installation file for my software. I want to add sqlbackup and ftp installation. For this i need to download katest version. I dont want to download manually. Isbthere a way any api ?
Regards Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

Yes, you can automate the installation of SQLBackupAndFTP.

The latest version is always available from our download page:

https://sqlbackupandftp.com/download

Once the installer has been downloaded, it can be installed silently using:

SQLBackupAndFTPSetup.exe /S

Hi
I dont want to download manualky. Is there a way like api through which my software downloads latest version
Regards
Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

Yes, you can automate this. You don’t need to manually download a new installer for every release.

You can use our download URL to retrieve the latest SQLBackupAndFTP installer:

https://sqlbackupandftp.com/home/downloadlatestversion

Your installation script can download the file from this URL during the build/install process, so it always gets the latest available version.