Service keeps going offline and then back online 5 minutes later after latest update

Hi

Since updating yesterday, suddenly most of my servers constantly send emails that the service went offline and then 5 minutes later goes online again.

This has not happened at all in the previous verision but my inbox is now flooded with these mails of services constantly stopping and starting.

Is this isolated to me or an issue with the new update?

Regards
JC

Hi Johannes_Nortje,

Could you please clarify do you get the emails that service is down or connection to your MySQL Server is lost?

1. Could you please check your Windows Event Log (Application and System) are there any error messages related to SQLBackupAndFTP?
  2. Could you please clarify what exactly emails do you receive?
  3. Could you please enable the advanced log, reproduce the issue and send logs to our dev team to check them? Here are more details on how to do it https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Please let us know when the logs will be sent, also please provide us with your application id. You can find it by clicking “Help” > “About”

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Johannes
Try installing the new “alpha” version referred to by Alexander in the following thread, it seems to have fixed the problem for us (so far!):