Never gets past "the maximum file size is:"


#1

I’ve tried this on 2 or 3 different production databases and it’s always stuck at this point and the timer for progress never increases past 02 seconds.

For Advanced options I’ve chosen --single-transaction and --quick. System that the software is running on is W2K16.


#2

Hello Steve_Logan,

Thank you for the details, but to investigate this case we need more information. Could you please send us the Advanced log, here are more details on how to do it https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Please let us know when the log will be sent, also, please provide us with your Application ID (“Help” > “About”).

Sorry for the inconvenience.


#3

Hi Alexander - thank you for the reply. I figured it out - while it appeared locked up (the timer would always stop at 00:02) - if I let it run long enough it did create the backup.


#4

Hi Steve_Logan,

That’s great! Thank you for your reply.

Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.