Job Execution error

06/06/2018 08:44:02 AM|Info|Starting job “Unite Files @ 2 AM” - “Full”. Computer “SHJMAYVPECLI01”. App v.“11.6.3”
06/06/2018 08:44:02 AM|Error|Job execution error: Process exception > This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/pranasnet/net/sbf/Trace/Net.pranasnet.sbf.Trace did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:03:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.
06/06/2018 08:44:03 AM|Error|Job “Unite Files @ 2 AM” finished with “1” errors

Hello,

To investigate this case we need more details.

Could you please enable the advanced log, reproduce the issue, and send logs to developers, to check them? You can find more details on how to do it at https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any solution for this problem. We have the same error :

16.07.2018 08:55 Starting job "Backup Job - 1 " - “Full”. Computer “xxxxxx”. App v.“11.7.1”

16.07.2018 08:55 Job execution error: Process exception > This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/pranasnet/net/sbf/Trace/Net.pranasnet.sbf.Trace did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:03:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

16.07.2018 08:58 Failed to validate emails. This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/pranasnet/net/sbf/Trace/Net.pranasnet.sbf.Trace did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:03:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

Hi Mag,

To investigate this case we need more details.

Could you please enable the advanced log, reproduce the issue and send us the log. Here is the short tutorial on how to do it https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Please let us know when the logs will be sent.

Hi Alexander, upload was done.

Hi Mag,

We have received and checked your logs, thanks.

Could you please clarify do you have a stable internet connection when you run a backup job?

Yes, the connection is stable behind a proxy server.

Could you please tell us, have you added you proxy server settings to SQLBackupAndFTP. If no, please click “Tools” > “Proxy Settings…” and add settings you need.

Yes, Proxy Settings are set.

Thank you for the details. Please give us some time to check this issue.

Hello,

This issue happens because of the connection to our server cannot be established. Could you please check your proxy settings, and then click the “Test” button. Also, could you please download the following version of SQLBackupAndFTP
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4xfpv3udbfi8ww/SQLBackupAndFTP_11.7.2.exe?dl=0 and check if it resolves the issue?

Hi,
the Vers. 11.7.2 has not solved the problem.
Is there a way or a need to set the proxy port because we are using port 3128.

If we click on the “Test” button we receive the following error:

Hi,

Could you please open your “Proxy Settings” window and specify the following address 27.0.0.1:3128. To do it please click “Tools” > “Proxy Settings…”.

Solved our problem. Thank You. Bye

Good news! Thanks for the feedback.

Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.

In my first attempts to use the software, I have gotten the same error. I followed your instructions in this thread about the proxy settings, but that didn’t fix the problem. Couldn’t download the log because that window closed itself, but I was able to get screen-shots. It got to the point of “scripting tables” of my database after about 50 seconds, then just ran without result – other than grabbing all my available memory and generating a bunch of error pop-ups. In addition to the “did not receive a reply within the configured timeout” message, I also got several that said “The server did not provide a meaningful reply; this might be caused by a contract mismatch, a premature session shutdown or an internal server error.”

Hi, i want to add a job for a postgresql 10 but get this error if i run:

2/8/2019 10:09:31 AM [Error] Failed to backup “dkalaw” database with “Full” backup type: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLBackupAndFTP\DBMS\PostgreSql\pg_dump.exe process has finished with “-1073741515” code. The error message: “”.

What is the problem?

Hi John_Meyer,

To investigate this case we need more details. Could you please send us your advanced logs to check them? Please find more details on how to do it at https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Please let us know if the logs will be sent also, please provide us with your application id which can be founded by clicking “Help” > “About”.

Hi Hein_Low,

Could you please try to install Visual C++ 2013 Runtime and check if it resolves the issue?

If it doesn’t please try the alpha version https://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha

If you still have this issue, please send us your advanced logs using the instruction above.

Hello,

We are seeing a similar issue recently with v12.2.9. Upgraded to v12.2.11 and the same issue occurs along with a new issue with emailing the backup results.

11/3/2019 4:13 AM Destination error: This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/pranasnet/net/sbf/Trace/Net.pranasnet.sbf.Trace did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:03:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.
11/3/2019 4:16 AM Destination error: This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/pranasnet/net/sbf/Trace/Net.pranasnet.sbf.Trace did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:03:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

This email error started after upgrading to v12.2.11 (the addresses were modified for privacy)
11/3/2019 4:17 AM Can’t send email to admin@xxxxx.xx: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
11/3/2019 4:17 AM Can’t send email to support@xxxxx.xxx: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)