Google Drive file location not able to be cleaned up

As of this Wednesday, 10/18/2017, My back up copies being sent to Google Drive have begun posting this ERROR:
• 3:05:49 PM : ERROR: Failed to clean up backups of “Backup Job - 1” job: [DST-5:1100#1] Failed to get “C:\MyC_DriveFolder\APP_DATA\Mydatabase.MDF” folder information. > Unexpected response status code “Completed”. Status description: “Bad Request”. ErrorMessage: “”. ErrorException: “”.

Could you please investigate?

I am getting this error prior to the one noted above:

• 3:05:46 PM : WARNING: Destination error: Unexpected response status code “Completed”. Status description: “Bad Request”. ErrorMessage: “”. ErrorException: “”.

I don’t recall any changes, the back up has been running fantastic for the past month.

I have also confirmed that the SQLBackupAndFTP app has “View and manage the files in your Google Drive” permissions.

Additionally, I reprocessed the connection by getting a new key, same issue.

Thank you for the issue reporting. To investigate this case we need more information. Could you please send us the Advanced Log. You can find a short tutorial on how to do it at https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

The process was completed and reported SUCCESS in sending the Advanced Log file.

Thank you, we have received it.

Please give us some time to investigate this issue.

Has there been any further updates on this issue? I am still receiving failures on every back up.
Thanks

Hello,

Could you please tell us what version of SQLBackupAndFTP do you use?

Sorry for the delay, I did not receive an email notification of this post. I am using version 11.3.8
I still have the error everyday in my back up. By the way, isn’t the version information contained in the log I submitted?

Hello,

We have just released SQLBackupAndFTP version 11.3.10 with the fix of this issue.

Could you please install it and check if it solves the issue?

Sorry for the inconvenience.