Error when trying to run Remote SQL Server Backup

Trying to backup 4 Databases remotely and seeing this issue. Tried attaching Log but it says I can’t add files, also Tried to put the whole log here but tells me that I am a new user and can’t post more than 2 links.

5/28/2021 11:19:12 AM [Error] Failed to backup “ReportServer” database with “Full” backup type: Backup media not found: “C:\Users\net\AppData\Local\Temp\Pranas.NET\SBF\df2b8a77-23ad-4488-a64e-3e890a52de46\backup\ReportServer202105281119.sql”.

Hi crystal_backups,

Could you please let us know what version of the application do you use?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am using SQL Backup and FTP Lite Edition, the $39 one.

Any info on a potential resolution to this?

Hi crystal_backups,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, but you provided us with the edition you used (Lite), but we need to know the version that is used. Is it the latest release - version 12.5.13? You can check it at the top of the application or by clicking the “Help” > “About”.

If you use an old version, please upgrade to the latest release and check if it works for you?

Alexander,

The application is on the newest version.

12.5.13 Lite

Hi crystal_backups,

Thank you for your reply. To investigate this case we need more details. Could you please send us your Advanced Log? Here are more details on how to do it How to send Log to developers | SQLBackupAndFTP's blog

Please let us know when the log will be sent and provide us with your Application ID (“Help” > “About”).

I’ve sent the Log using the Send Log to Developer button, here is the Application ID:

e982d3c5-6034-4bcd-a0d9-d8db8a1ad2a7

Any update on what we can do to fix this? Is there a better method of getting support for the product we purchased?

Hi crystal_backups,

Sorry, but we still cannot resolve the issue. Could you please try to specify another temporary folder for the test?