Error cmd has exited with -1073741515 code

Any type of operation I have connection with the bank, always appears the message of the attached image.

Hi Rener,

Could you please click on the “info” button at the “Connect to Server” window then copy the command and execute it via the Command Prompt to check if you get an error message?

The problem is because C ++ was not installed. I did the installation, can connect but another error message appears.

• 1:16:59 PM : Starting job “Backup - Vamos Alugar.mjobx” - “Full”. Computer “EC2AMAZ-AJVTTE3”. Account “SYSTEM@WORKGROUP”. App v.“12.2.10”.
  • 1:16:59 PM : Connecting to MySQL Server: (5.7.27-log). localhost
  • 1:17:00 PM : The backup folder “C:\Windows\TEMP\SYSTEM\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup” has “23.962GB” free space. The temporary folder “C:\Windows\TEMP\SYSTEM\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup” has “23.962GB” free space
  • 1:17:00 PM : Backing up “localhost” databases with mysqldump.exe: Ver 8.0.13 for Win64 on x86_64 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)
  • 1:17:00 PM : Getting maximum file size…
  • 1:17:00 PM : The maximum file size: “”
  • 1:17:01 PM : ERROR: Failed to backup “vamosalugar-app” database with “Full” backup type: mysqldump: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure. mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘SELECT COLUMN_NAME, JSON_EXTRACT(HISTOGRAM, ‘$.“number-of-buckets-specified”’) FROM information_schema.COLUMN_STATISTICS WHERE SCHEMA_NAME = ‘vamosalugar-app’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘Agencia’;’: Unknown table ‘column_statistics’ in information_schema (1109) mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘SELECT COLUMN_NAME, JSON_EXTRACT(HISTOGRAM, ‘$.“number-of-buckets-specified”’) FROM information_schema.COLUMN_STATISTICS WHERE SCHEMA_NAME = ‘vamosalugar-app’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘Api’;’: Unknown table ‘column_statistics’ in information_schema (1109) mysqldump: Couldn’t execute 'SELECT COLUMN_NAME, JSON_EXTRACT(HISTOGRAM, ‘$.“number-of-buckets-specified”’) FROM information_schema.COLUMN_STATISTICS WHERE SCHEMA_NAME = ‘vamosalugar-app’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘Atualizacao’;…
  • 1:17:02 PM : Cleaning up backups of “Backup - Vamos Alugar.mjobx” job
  • 1:17:02 PM : ERROR: Job “Backup - Vamos Alugar.mjobx” finished with “1” errors

Hi Rener,

Could you please try to resolve the issue using the following suggestion https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/unknown-variable-column-statistics0

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi I have the same problem…

When i paste the info code in the command promt it says the file api-ms-win-ctl does not exist.

I copy this file from another pc to the syOW folder in windows but still get the same error.

any ideas
c++ latest redist is installed.

it is on a windows server machine

Hi Johannes_Nortje,

It seems, according to that thread the issue is resolved.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thank you.