Domain user account

Hi,

I am configuring the SQLBackupand FTP application to take backups from a remote server using windows authentication. When I am entering the username in the format DOMAIN\USER in the Connect to Server dialog box and press teh Test Connection button, I am getting a message that the test connection succeeded. But when I go to the Select Database dialog box I am getting the error message:

“#[SRV:8007#1326] Authorization failed. Computer name: “MYPCNAME”. Username: “domain\username”. Domain: “”. > The user name or password is incorrect”

On the other hand when I enter just USER name in the Connect to Server dialog box, I am not getting this error. What is the correct syntax for a domain user?

Thanks
Carmelo

Hi Carmelo_Curmi,

We have added some changes to the Alpha edition. Could you please install it http://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha and check if it works?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alexander,

I have updated to the latest alpha edition but I am still getting the same error and behavior as before.

Thanks
Carmelo

Hi Carmelo,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please try to connect and run a backup via SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) and check if it works?

Sorry for the inconvenience.