Can not find file... other forum suggestions dont work

I get this ERROR now after upgrade:I checked permissions in folders., nothing helps. HELP! reinstalled, imported old job too that worked before. changed folders etc… Need fix.

9:29:14 AM : Starting job “new.jobx” with backup type “Full”. The computer name: “JAM88”. The application version: “11.1.5”
9:29:15 AM : The backup folder of the job is “D:\DB_DUMPS” with “298.863GB” free space. The temporary folder of the job is “C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SYSTEM\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup” with “123.801GB” free space
9:29:15 AM : Backing up “184.168.194.51” SQL Server databases
9:29:16 AM : Getting maximum file size…
9:29:16 AM : The maximum file size: “”
9:29:17 AM : Backing up “plums_bearM” database to .bak file. Backup type: “Full”. Checksum: “Disabled”
9:29:19 AM : “plums_bearM” database backup successfully completed. Backup type: “Full”
9:29:20 AM : ERROR: Failed to backup “plums_bearM” database with “Full” backup type: Could not find file ‘D:\DB_DUMPS\plums_bearM201708080929.bak’.

thanks

Hello,

Could you please make sure that the user from whom SQL Server runs has enough permissions to the following folder “DB_DUMPS”?

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem as described in this topic. To answer Alexanders question, the backup actually does complete and is written to that folder location so the execution user must have the necessary permission to that destination folder.

As can be seen here the line before the “Failed to backup” entry says “database backup successfully completed.” and the backup file can indeed be found in the destination directory.

12/10/2017 18:58 "DatabaseName" database backup successfully completed. Backup type: "Full"
12/10/2017 18:58 Failed to backup "DatabaseName" database with "Full" backup type: Could not find file 'D:\Database Backups\inpex1.buildmehost.com\DatabaseName201710121858.bak'.

Thanks.

I was not able to resolve issue with them, had to install old version…

Hello,

Could you please clarify have you installed SQLBackupAndFTP version 11 on the same computer where SQL Server is installed?

No, on remote server I maintain. worked ok for years in older versions , hosting SQLFTP PRO program on local server or PC, . Program would make SQL text script of database and save as SQL text locally we could use to rebuild DB.
Cant do that with new version, not sure why not it can be done with scripts, but we like your UI best.
thanks

Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry, but with the help of SQLBackupAndFTP version 11, you cannot perform remote backups.

Please install SQLBackupAndFTP on the same computer where SQL Server is installed.

Hi, yes I can confirm this was the same reason for me also. An individual installation of SQLBackupAndFTP with it’s own unique license is required locally on each server you wish to utilise this software on.

Hi,

Remote backup is rolling out automatically in SQLBackupAndFTP version 11.4.2. If you don’t have it updated yet, just wait a day or two. To do a remote backup, on “Connect” window select “Remote SQL Server” in “Server Type” field.