Backup to Google Drive Failed

Hi,

I am having issue backup to Google Drive. it suddenly stop working and below is the error log.
I have no problem to setup and “test” the connection.
I have confirmed that My Google Drive has enough storage.

4/10/2018 1:02 AM Destination error: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Trying again…
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Uploaded 67.95 % (average speed = 2 MB/s)
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Destination error: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Destination error: [DST-5:1103#2] Failed to upload “E:\Temp\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup\DB201804100100diff.zip” file to “DB” folder. > Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Anyone has similar issue? your advice is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hello,

To investigate this case we need more details.

Could you please enable the advanced log, reproduce the issue, and send logs to developers, to check them? You can find more details on how to do it at https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Also, could you please try to connect to another Google Drive account and check if it resolves the issue?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi sir @Alexander

I am getting the same issue. Log file is already sent to developers.
Please check and advise what needs to be done.

Thanks

1 Like

Same issue here.

I know this is an old thread but exact issue being seen now.

1 Like

I’m also getting this issue now as well.

Hi SLPI_Ph,

To identify your log we need your App ID, you can find it by clicking “Help” > About".

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello guys,

If you have the same issue, please provide us with the Advanced Log. Once the log will be sent, please notify us and provide with your App ID. The instructions you can find on the previous messages.

It was running fine from 1+ year.

Error I am getting is
[Warning] Destination error: BadRequest Token has been expired or revoked.

When we are trying to re-Authorize the Google Account an error is displayed as follows:

Access blocked: SQLBackupAndFTP’s request is invalid
You can’t sign in because SQLBackupAndFTP sent an invalid request. You can try again later, or contact the developer about this issue. Learn more about this error
If you are a developer of SQLBackupAndFTP, see error details.
Error 400: invalid_request

Kindly help us resolved this issue asap.

Version: 12.5.13
License : Standard

Hello Digital_Dreams_Syste,

Could you please upgrade to the latest release of SQLBackupAndFTP - version 12.7.10 and check if the issue will be resolved?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

The issue is working fine with the latest version. But do we really need to buy a license for the latest version since we do have a license for the old version?

Hi SLPI_Ph,

To use the latest version of the App you have to have an active on-year Full-Service subscription. Please find more details at Why do you need the Full-Service subscription?

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

log sent. does not save to google drive

Добрый день. перестала работать функция загрузки на google drive. Лицензия Lite, 12.7.10

Hello Vadym_Niemtsev,

Thank you for the details.

Some improvements have been added to the Alpha edition. Could you please install the Alpha https://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha edition and check if it works for you?

Hi

Same problem. sql backup to google drive doesn’t works. I tested also with version SQLBackupAndFTPSetup.alpha 12.7.11.7

I have already sent Logs to Developers.

Best regards
Manos

Hello Manos,

We have double-checked the issue and can confirm that from our side everything works smoothly. Could you please contact Google Drive support team to check the issue?

Hi Alexander

The issue looks to exist only if the archive size is over 2.0GB. Did you checked with over 2GB file size?
Best regards
Manos

Hello Manos,

Thank you for the details.

Please give us some time to check and fix the issue. For now, you can split your backup into volumes at the compression settings.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

I thought that was problem from Google because I finally back up me data the next day and the archive size of the data was over 2GB!

Hello Manos_Valergakis,

Good news! Thank you for the update.

Please feel free to contact us on any issues or concerns.