Backup to Google Drive Failed

Hi,

I am having issue backup to Google Drive. it suddenly stop working and below is the error log.
I have no problem to setup and “test” the connection.
I have confirmed that My Google Drive has enough storage.

4/10/2018 1:02 AM Destination error: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Trying again…
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Uploaded 67.95 % (average speed = 2 MB/s)
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Destination error: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
4/10/2018 1:02 AM Destination error: [DST-5:1103#2] Failed to upload “E:\Temp\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup\DB201804100100diff.zip” file to “DB” folder. > Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. > An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Anyone has similar issue? your advice is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hello,

To investigate this case we need more details.

Could you please enable the advanced log, reproduce the issue, and send logs to developers, to check them? You can find more details on how to do it at https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Also, could you please try to connect to another Google Drive account and check if it resolves the issue?

Sorry for the inconvenience.