Backup failed-MySql Stopped

I never had this issue with the free version. Since I upgraded, I am having a heck of a time with my backups completed. The “mysql” service is being stopped at some point during the backup and I am getting the Lost connection error.

I restart the service and same thing. Here is the log file:

8/7/2019 9:19 PM Starting job "Timestone_Aux " - “Full”. Computer “TIMESTONESERVER”. App v.“12.2.9”
8/7/2019 9:19 PM Connecting to MySQL Server: (5.6.16). timestoneserver
8/7/2019 9:19 PM The backup folder “C:\ Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup” has “830.469GB” free space. The temporary folder “C:\ Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\backup” has “830.469GB” free space
8/7/2019 9:19 PM Backing up “timestoneserver” databases with mysqldump.exe: Ver 8.0.13 for Win64 on x86_64 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)
8/7/2019 9:19 PM Getting maximum file size…
8/7/2019 9:19 PM The maximum file size: “”
8/7/2019 9:26 PM Failed to backup “timestone_aux” database with “Full” backup type: mysqldump: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
mysqldump: Error 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query when dumping table images at row: 23961
mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘show table status like ‘imagesizes’’: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘SET SQL_QUOTE_SHOW_CREATE=1’: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘SELECT COLUMN_NAME AS Field, COLUMN_TYPE AS Type, IS_NULLABLE AS Null, COLUMN_KEY AS Key, COLUMN_DEFAULT AS Default, EXTRA AS Extra, COLUMN_COMMENT AS Comment FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = ‘timestone_aux’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘imagesizes’ ORDER BY ORDINAL_POSITION’: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘show table status like ‘masks’’: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
mysqldump: Couldn’t execute ‘SET SQL_QUOTE_SHOW_CREATE=1’: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
mysqldump: Couldn’t execute 'SELECT COLUMN_NAME AS `F…
8/7/2019 9:26 PM Cleaning up backups of "Timestone_Aux " job
8/7/2019 9:26 PM Job "Timestone_Aux " finished with “1” errors

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi Doug_Westphal,

We have checked this issue and found out that you get the following error message which is generated by MySQL:

"MYSQL SERVER HAS GONE AWAY".

Sorry, but this issue can not be resolved from our side, but there are many recommendations on how to resolve it on the web.

Sorry for the inconvenience.