AMAZON S3 Backup job cleanup error, failed to clean up

When performing backups i receive job failed results.
The backup job is done, i have the backup file in the S3 bucket.

• 9:54:42 AM : ERROR: Failed to clean up backups of "Backup Job - 1 " job: #[DST-3:1106#101] Amazon S3 destination error. > The specified key does not exist. > The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

When browsing the S3 bucket with the S3 Browser everything seems in order.
When backing up to loical destination there are no errors, what could cause or what could resolve the cleanup error on S3?

Hi Jaap_Bakker,

To investigate this case we need more information. Could you please send us the advanced log? Here are more details on how to do it https://sqlbackupandftp.com/blog/how-to-send-log-to-developers

Please let us know when the log will be sent, also please provide us with your Application ID (“Help” > “About”)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Alexander, the advanced log has been send.

The corresponding application ID = e0b096be-fbab-466a-b211-5a47dccf97f5

Kind regards,

Jaap

Hi Jaap,

Thank you for the details. Please give us some time to investigate this issue.

We found another, more problematic issue. The first two Azure SQL backups with snapshot of every database succeed (besides the cleanup error) . After that it will not backup anymore (with snapshot enabled). We have reproduced this now on five different databases. Also tried it today on a different Azure tenant with a test database, same, first two backup run’s succeed, after that it cannot access the snapshot database, it seems the snapshot doesn’t get created at all.
I just send the logs, application ID = e0b096be-fbab-466a-b211-5a47dccf97f5
In compare to the previous issue, this one is really a problem. You have the only professional tool for getting your Azure SQL database of Azure, so i hope this is something that can be fixed so i can buy the Professional Lifetime asap. If i can do anything to help/retest please let me know, i am a bit depending on your product now!

Thank you

Hi Jaap_Bakker,

Thank you for the details. Please give us some time to investigate this case.

Also, could you please clarify if a snapshot isn’t performed is everything works smoothly?

Yes without the snapshot option everything works.
Also when creating Database copies through Azure portal this works without problem on the affected databases.

Hi Jaap_Bakker,

We have added some changes to SQLBackupAndFTP Alpha version, could you please install it http://sqlbackupandftp.com/download/alpha and check if the issue is resolved?